Important Main Messages
Cheers to the start of a new school year! Order your 1st Day School Supplies kit today!
Why spend your summer fighting crowds and long lines when in just a few clicks of your mouse, your shopping can be done. School supply kits will be delivered directly to your child’s classroom.
Don't get left out! Order your kit today before it's too late! The very last day to order is July 1st.Place Your Order Today:
Virtual Field Day
Frontline Hero Challenge
- Open and login to OneView (https://beavercreek.
- Select the "Submit & View Online Forms for Currently Enrolled Students" large blue button
- Open the "Virtual learning opportunity agreement" form
- Use the drop down to either approve or deny consent.
- At the bottom, you will be asked to virtually sign and date your form.
- After you enter this information, scroll down to the bottom and click the "Save & Submit to District" button
- If you have additional questions, please email oneviewquestions@
April 5, 2020
April 3, 2020
March 29, 2020
March 4, 2020
- Main Elementary Kindness Campaign Family Activity time - Saturday, March 7th from 10-12 Click here to see more information. http://bit.ly/KindessCampaign
- Spring Individual & Class Pictures - Monday, March 9. Orders can be placed online at mylifetouch.com using our picture ID: EVT8KKMN2 or by using the order form sent home earlier this week. Both individual and class pictures are ordered on the same form. If you do not preorder, a proof will be sent home for optional ordering at a later date.
- Author Liz Ball will be coming to Main on March 19th! Order a copy of one of her books by Tuesday, March 10th and she will donate $1 back to Main! See this link for the information on the books. http://bit.ly/LizBall
February 4, 2020
February 3, 2020
January 16, 2020
December 11, 2019
October 16, 2019
October 15, 2019
The end of our first quarter is Friday, Oct 18. Just a reminder that student fees are also due by Friday, Oct 18 (see payment options below). Report cards go home with students on Friday, Oct 25. If fees are unpaid or a payment plan not in place by Oct 18, your child's report card will be held.
Thank you and please contact our office with any questions.
PAYMENT OPTIONS - The fee amount for this school year is $65. If you are unable to pay your child’s fees by the due date, or need to inquire about assistance in paying your fees, please contact the school office to discuss the options that may be available to you. You may pay by cash or check payable to Beavercreek City Schools, or by credit card using the online EZPay system.
EZPay - Visit the EZPay website at https://www.spsezpay.com/
Beavercreek/login.aspxand log in or create an account for first time users. During this registration process you will need to add your student’s name(s) and student’s ID number(s) for those students you will be paying fees for. After registering, you can immediately start making payments. Since this is a secure website you will need to have your credit card information each time you make a payment as your credit card information is not stored on the website. Payments made online will be credited to the student’s account by the close of business the next business day. If you need your child’s student ID, please contact the office.
October 14, 2019
October 8, 2019
October 4, 2019
October 2, 2019
October 2, 2019Enjoy our October Newsletter by following this link: https://4.files.edl.io/950a/
September 13, 2019
Beginning of Year Principal Fee Statement to Families
School fees for the 2019-2020 school year have been posted in EZ Pay and are due by October 18th, 2019. The fee amount for this school year is $65. If you are unable to pay your child’s fees by the due date, or need to inquire about assistance in paying your fees, please contact the school office to discuss the options that may be available to you.
You may pay by cash or check payable to Beavercreek City Schools, or by credit card using the online EZPay system.
Visit the EZPay website at https://www.spsezpay.com/
September 13, 2019
Beaver Main-ia ends tomorrow 9/27 and all money must be turned in to be eligible for prizes. Online donations at http://www.paypal.me/
mainelementarypto. Student name and teacher needs to be in the notes section.
September 10, 2019
The deadline to register is Wednesday, Sept 18, but signing up early helps secure your child’s spot on a team. Follow this link to learn more and register today:
In Junior Lego League from FIRST, teams of 4 to 6 kids meet weekly and explore science, technology, programming, and creativity through Legos. This year's theme is Boomtown Build! What if you could build a better world? Where would you begin?
All the details about the program are contained in the online form. Join one of the Junior Lego Robotics teams at Main Elementary today!
August 28, 2019
Fall Picture Day Friday, Aug 30.
Picture envelopes have been sent home. Order two ways:
1) Order Form - fill out one form per student, include payment (exact amount of cash or check payable to Lifetouch) and send in with your student on picture day, Aug 30.
2) Order school pictures at mylifetouch.com before Picture Day. You can customize packages, order for more than one child at the same time, earn coupons and pay with credit card or Paypal.
Picture Day ID: EVT39ZP83
If your child is sick or unable to attend school on picture day, there will be a picture re-take day in November.
August 23, 2019
August 22, 2019
August 21, 2019